Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 12-16 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- sesame oil or your choice of oil to stir fry as needed
- 2 cloves of garlic sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger chopped optional
- 1 cup of snap peas or snow peas
- 2 cups of shiitake mushrooms or regular mushrooms
- 2 cups of small florets broken into small pieces
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup red peppers cut into thin strips
- 2 cups of bok choy
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1 bunch of scallions chopped going part way up the stem
- pinch of crushed red pepper or use a asian chili paste if you like it spicier
- add your favorite soy teriyaki, oyster, or other sauce if you like.
heat your pan then add a few tablespoons of oil to begin stir frying
add the garlic, ginger, snap peas, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms and peppers. Stir fry for a few minutes then add the shrimp.
Stir fry the mixture until the shrimp are mostly done, then add the bean sprouts and bok choy and continue sauteing until the shrimp are fully cooked.
add your favorite sauce or some heat in the form of crushed red pepper or a chili paste
Garnish with scallions and serve with your favorite side and any asian accompaniments you like.