Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- 25 ounce bag of Tyson® Parmesan Herb Crispy Chicken Strips
- 8 ounces of your favorite Barilla® Pasta
- 8 ounces of your favorite Barilla® Pasta Sauce
- 2 1 pound pre-made Publix pizza dough
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley: roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Coat large bowl with olive oil and place pizza dough in bowl, coating it completely. Place a clean kitchen towel over the bowl and allow dough to rise in a warm area for about 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Flour a work surface and using a rolling pin roll your dough out to form a rectangle a little bigger than your pan.
Put a light coating of olive oil on the sheet pan, and transfer the dough to the sheet pan.
Form a crust around the edges by pushing the dough with palm of your hands towards the edges. Then use your fingers to form the outer edges.
Allow the dough to rise in your pizza pan for about 10 minutes.
Mix the spices in two tablespoons of olive oil and using a pastry brush, spread the mixture over the entire crust. (gently) Bake dough for 7-10 minutes.
Place chicken tenders on a baking sheet and place in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until fully heated to a minimum of 165 degrees internally.
Cook pasta per instructions on box to al dente.
Drain cooked pasta and mix it with pasta sauce. Place prepared pasta on cooked pizza crust.
Slice chicken tenders and place them on top of the prepared pasta.
Top with shredded mozzarella and parsley.
Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.
Cut into squares and enjoy!