Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 3 mins
Total Time: 18 mins
- 8 cups popped JOLLY TIME POP Corn your choice of flavor
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oat I used GF Organic
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup craisins
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup toasted flax seeds
- 2/3 cup maple syrup or honey I used a combination of both
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or dairy free substitute
- sea salt for topping bars optional
prep a baking dish ( I used a 15 x 11 baking pan, pushing everything into about 3/4 of the pan length to make thicker bars) lightly greasing so the bars release.
Make Pop corn and set aside
Toast seeds and nuts and set aside
Mix all the dry ingredients together
Whisk maple syrup, brown sugar and butter together in a small saucepan over medium heat. Allow to come to a slow boil, turn down heat to low and continue to boil for 2 minutes.
Pour the mixture over your pop corn blend and stir gently, coating the pop corn mixture as thoroughly as possible
Press the pop corn mixture into your prepared baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours so the bars firm up nicely.
Sprinkle bars with sea salt if you like more of a salty sweet flavor (optional)
Cut into bars, and store refrigerated in a seal container.