I love blending flavors together and my Fusion Street Tacos will take you to another level of deliciousness!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Calories: 563 kcal
- 2 12 ounce bags NatureRaised Farms® Southern Style Chicken Strips
- 1 bag Alexia® Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup pineapple finely diced
- 1 cup cantaloupe or mango finely diced
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 1 tbsp cilantro finely diced
- 1 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 20 small flour tortillas
preheat oven to 400 degrees
place finely diced pineapple, cantaloupe, red onion and cilantro in a bowl and mix well. Add a squeeze of lime and a pinch of sea salt and mix well. Place in the refrigerator until serving.
place sweet potato fries and chicken on cookie sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
Cut chicken in chunks and drizzle the sweet chili sauce over the pieces. Return chicken to cookie sheet and continue baking along with fries for 10 minutes longer.
While chicken and fries are heating begin heating the flour tortillas on a griddle, keeping them warm in clean towel until ready to use.
Gather all your ingredients in bowls and let everyone have fun building the fusion street tacos.