Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins
- 24 6 inch flour tortillas
- 2 lb chicken thighs cooked and pulled
- 2 cups roasted or grilled corn fresh or frozen
- 12 oz Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce or hot sauce of your choice
- 1 oz ½ stick unsalted butter 6
- 3 oz honey
- 1 small head of cabbage – cored and sliced very thinly or pre cut slaw mix
- ½ small red pepper or carrot sliced thinly and chopped
- 1 cups ½ blue cheese dressing homemade or your favorite brand
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- teaspoon ½ black pepper or to taste
- 8 oz Bleu Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- cup ¼ milk or buttermilk
- teaspoon ¼ granulated onion
- teaspoon ½ salt
- teaspoon ¼ black pepper
In a saucepan melt the butter then add the honey and turn off the heat
Add in hot sauce and using a wire whip blend until fully incorporated into the butter/honey mixture.
You can heat this sauce if you want it hotter, but at this temperature the sauce will cling really well to the chicken. If you let the sauce get to hot it will break and separate into an oily mess!
Set aside sauce until ready to coat the chicken
In a food processor, add the sour cream or Greek yogurt, the milk and half of your bleu cheese.
Pulse the mixture until all of the bleu cheese has been blended in.
Add this mixture to the mayonnaise with the remaining bleu cheese crumbles and seasonings. (The seasonings are just a guide, season it to your taste)
You should make this dressing at least one day ahead of time, to let the flavors build, it will taste the best after 48 hours.
Mix blue cheese dressing, vinegar, sea salt and black pepper in a small bowl, blending the ingredients completely.
Blend cabbage mixture, and bleu cheese dressing, mix well and let sit for 4-6 hours.
Refrigerate until ready to use