CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
- 3 carrots peeled and diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 4 stalks celery diced
- 1 green squash diced
- 2 cups baby spinach 85 g
- 16 oz cannellini beans rinsed and drained 459 g
- 12 oz sausage tortellini 336 g
- 4 cups chicken stock 950 ml
- season with black pepper and sea salt to taste
in a small stock pot add a tablespoon of olive oil, the diced carrots, celery, onion and zuchinni and allow them to cook for 5-7 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, bring to a boil, turn down the heat and allow to simmer.
Add the cannellini beans and continue to simmer for about 30 minutes.
Add in the spinach and tortellini and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes.
season with sea salt and black pepper to tatse
serve with a sprinkle of grated cheese and crusty bread.