- 2 cups Tyson Grilled and Ready Pulled Chicken Breast
- 1 package TortillaLand Flour Tortillas
- Wish-Bone Italian Dressing to taste
- 4 cups shredded vegetable mixture
- 2 cups grape tomatoes- cut in half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Cut TortillaLand Flour Tortillas in half. Make a cone shape out of each half, pressing them into a muffin tin. Bake for 6-7 minutes or they begin to get golden brown.
Mix shredded vegetable mix, pulled chicken and cut tomatoes in mixing bowl. Add in Wish-Bone Italian Dressing to taste, tossing mixture to make sure all the vegetables are coated in dressing.
After Taco Cups have cooled slightly, fill with chicken and salad mixture. Top with shredded cheddar or your favorite cheese and serve.