You’ll love my easy Ginger Garlic Pan Roasted Swordfish. It’s the perfect restaurant style meal for your next date night dinner!
- 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces swordfish fillets should be 6-7 ounces each
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a small bowl blend together the butter, parsley, garlic, ginger, red pepper and lemon peel.
Season the swordfish to taste with sea salt.
In an ovenproof skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
place the swordfish in the skillet and cook until browned, 2- 3 minutes.
Turn the swordfish over and transfer the pan to the oven. Roast until just cooked through, about 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
Add seasoned butter mixture to the same skillet. Allow it to cook slightly over medium-high heat until melted and bubbling.
Transfer swordfish to a serving dish
Pour butter sauce over swordfish and serve with your favorite side dishes