When you want to liven up a party nothing works better than a Chex Party Mix! This OMG delicious Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cheerios Chex Muddy Buddies mix can be ready in minutes for your next get-together!
- 9 cups Rice Chex or Corn Chex Cereal
- 1 cup Nestlé® semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Skippy® Creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cheerios cereal
- 32 miniature peanut butter cups unwrapped, cut in half
- 1 cup Planters® salted cocktail peanuts
Place the Chex cereal into a large bowl, set aside until needed.
Add chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes until smooth. Remove from microwave to stir every 30 seconds.
add vanilla and mix well
Add chocolate peanut butter mixture to Chex cereal and mix well.
Place Chex chocolate mixture into a large Ziploc bag and add powdered sugar to the bag
Make sure the bag is sealed and shake the bag until the powdered sugar is covering the chocolate Chex mix
Add Cheerios, peanut butter cups and peanuts to the Ziploc bag. Make sure bag is well sealed and shake the bag until well coated.
Divide the mixture into airtight containers and store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy!