Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 medium eggplant peeled grilled, small dice
- 1 small zucchini sliced long way grilled , small dice
- cup ½ of assorted pitted olives small dice
- 1 medium tomato small dice
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- cup ¼ vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- tsp ⅛ crushed red pepper flakes
- tsp ½ sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Coat eggplant and zucchini in olive oil season with sea salt and pepper and grill or roast until barely cooked. Allow to cool before dicing.
Dice eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes and olives (cut in a small dice)
Mix all of the ingredients (except pasta and cheese) together a bowl and toss until mixed well and set aside. Keep at room temp if you are using immediately. If not using right away refrigerate mixture, allowing it to come back to room temperature before using.