Cuisine: Korean with an Australian Flair
Prep Time: 14 mins
Total Time: 14 mins
This is one of the simplest and quickest salads I’ve ever made and everyone loved it!
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in two
- 1/2 green capsicum/pepper chopped small
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup torn mint leaves
- 1/4 cup peanuts or any other nut you like
- pieces few of broccoli which I used just because I had it in the fridge.
DRESSING – I ALWAYS DOUBLE THIS AND KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE FOR 2-3 DAYS
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 6 tbsp lime juice 180 ml
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Hot red chilli seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves large of garlic finely grated
- 4 tbsp sugar
Prepare the dressing first so the flavors have a chance to develop while you prepare the salad.
Add all the salad ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
You can combine all the ingredients ahead of time and keep in the refrigerator and add dressing just before serving.