Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 18 mins
Total Time: 28 mins
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour 180 g
- 1/2 cup sugar 100 g
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 2.5 g
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 2.5 g
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 2.5 g
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt 110 g, vanilla or plain
- 1/2 cup oil 120 ml
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla powder 15 g, or extract
- 1 Lemon Zest and a good squeeze of juice grated
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries 225 g, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups nectarines 225 g, cut into chunks
- raw sugar to sprinkle on tops of muffins before baking
Mix all your dry ingredients together in one bowl.
Lightly beat the eggs and add in the Greek yogurt, oil, lemon zest and juice from the lemon.
Mix all these ingredients until well blended.
Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix just enough to blend.
Now fold in the blueberries and nectarines into the muffin mix. (do not overmix; it will make the muffins tough)
Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 -22 minutes.
Yields 12 regular muffins