Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Old Country Muesli and more for the tops
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt vanilla or plain
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon zested and a good squeeze of juice grated
- 3 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
Mix all your dry ingredients together in one bowl.
Lightly beat the eggs and add in the Greek Yogurt, oil, vanilla, lemon zest, and juice from the lemon.
Mix all the wet ingredients until well blended.
Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix just enough to blend.
Fold in the blueberries into the muffin mix. (do not overmix)
This will yield 6 large muffins or 12 small muffins Sprinkle tops with additional Muesli and bake for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees until the tops are golden brown