- 1 premade pizza dough
- 1 16 ounce can diced tomatoes – drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce or buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 box Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 box Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian Parsley
place premade pizza dough on a cookie sheet or baking pan. Make a ridge on the outside of the dough to form a crust. Brush the dough with olive oil and season with garlic salt, oregano and crushed red pepper to taste.
Place pizza dough in 400 degree preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until dough begins to brown. If it puffs up, use a fork to puncture in a few spots.
Place chicken bites and mozzarella stick on a cookie sheet and place in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
Heat buffalo sauce that comes with the chicken bites as directed on the package and set aside until needed. When it comes time to mix together cut the chicken in bite size pieces before adding the sauce.
Assemble pizza by layering first with mozzarella sticks.
Add the drained diced tomatoes.
Add the buffalo chicken.
Add shredded cheddar, blue cheese crumbles and parsley. Return to 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Drizzle hot sauce and ranch dressing on top of the finished pizza and serve immediately.