Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 pound lobster meat body and claws
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks – finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- Sea Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 long rolls split , brushed with melted butter and toasted
- Melted butter for brushing
If lobster is frozen allow to thaw in refrigerator
Squeeze out a little of the excess water from the meat and chop into small pieces, leaving the main part of the claw intact for appearance.
In a bowl combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, old bay and salt and pepper to taste.
Place mixture in refrigerator for at least an hour to chill and blend flavors.
Before serving split your long rolls, and brush the inside and top with melted butter, then toast in oven until the tops are golden brown.
Fill the rolls with the lobster salad and enjoy!