Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 22 mins
- 14 shrimp peeled and deveined – 16/20 count
- 1 pound of your favorite linguine
- 2-3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 cups supergreens or baby spinach
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced optional
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil more if desired
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- grated romano cheese to taste
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
cook pasta according to instructions on box
as pasta is cooking begin preparing your saute dish by heating a large skillet on high heat
add olive oil to pan along with garlic and shrimp. Turn down heat to medium and stir shrimp around so neither the shrimp or garlic burn.
Remove shrimp and most of the garlic from pan when shrimp are about 3/4 of the way cooked (about 2 minutes)
add mushrooms to pan, along with more oil if necessary and saute for 1-2 minutes
add supergreens to pan and stir until they begin to wilt.
add shrimp and garlic back to pan, add in crushed red pepper, sea salt and pepper to taste. Toss mixture and allow shrimp to become fully cooked. Add more olive oil if necessary (or chicken stock)
drain pasta and toss pasta with shrimp and supergreen saute.
Serve immediately with grated romano cheese.