Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 6 ounces chicken tenderloins 6-8 pieces
- 6-8 16-20 count raw wild caught shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 6-8 Tuscan peppers pepperoncini
- 8 oz linguine or spaghetti cooked aldente I use De Cecco
- 4 ounces chicken stock
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- in flour to dredge chicken and butter
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped Italian Parsely
peel and devein your shrimp
get large pot of lightly salted water ready for pasta, and cook per directions when you begin cooking chicken. The dish should be done just about the time the pasta is cooked 11-12 minutes
dredge chicken in flour seasoned with salt and pepper
add one tablespoon olive oil into large heated saute pan
place chicken and chopped garlic in pan and cook for 1-2 minutes then turn over.
when turning place mushrooms and bell peppers in pan along with shrimp and continue cooking until shrimp look almost done.
Remove shrimp from the pan, add Tuscan peppers saute briefly then add chicken stock and reduce heat.
Season with grated Romano cheese and pinch of black pepper.
When ready to serve add shrimp back into pan , and roll butter into flour, pushing flour into butter creating a beurre manie. This will help thicken the sauce.
If your dish looks too dry add a little more stock until there’s enough sauce for the pasta.
Place pasta on serving dish and divide shrimp and chicken, then finish topping with remainder of ingredients and sauce.
Sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley a little extra cheese and enjoy!